Alpaca Panels & Gates
Designed specifically for Alpacas
(Click on image to enlarge)
These are the same panels used at the MaPACA Jubilee & PAOBA Breeder's Showcase:
SIMPLY THE BEST ALPACA PANELS & GATES.
Since they are designed specifically for alpacas, the alpaca panels and gates take into account alpaca needs and alpaca owner needs.
Built to Last Construction, Yet Sized for Alpacas
The alpaca panels and gates are four (4) feet tall, the height needed to safely contain alpacas. They are built with heavy steel, which is sand blasted and then coated with a rust protection paint. They have a heavy screen mesh in the middle of the panel, and not just additional horizontal bars, which adds to your alpacas' protection. They are strong enough to separate any alpacas and to keep predators away from your alpaca herd.
Features only available on Alpaca Panels & Gates
These alpaca panels and gates are the ONLY panels (alpaca, llama or horse) available to incorporate ALL of the following safety features for the protection of your alpacas:
· A locking pin which secures multiple panels together so an alpaca cannot separate the panels by inserting his head through the horizontal bars and lifting.
· They are very light weight. The 8 foot long alpaca panel is only 25 pounds -- less than half the weight of a common horse panel and considerably less weight than other llama/alpaca panels. The lighter the panel (without sacrificing safety), the easier it is to move around and therefore, the more frequently it will be used.
· They support a "T" connection of 3 panels physically connected together without the use of excess hardware such as bungee straps.
· They have a heavy metal weave for your alpaca's protection. This weave helps prevent dogs from penetrating through (unlike all other llama, alpaca or horse panels);
· They have a low bottom horizontal rail to prevent dogs and other undesirables from crawling under the panels and bothering your alpaca herd.
Conversion Kit makes any Panel into a Gate
A simple conversion kit is available for converting any alpaca panel into a swinging and latching gate. The conversion kit provides 2 hinges (either screw or bolt/nut) and a latch.
Flexibility with Alpaca
Panels & Gates
Alpaca panel pricing:
12 foot long: $156
Panel-To-Gate Conversion Kit (converts any panel to a latching gate)
Screw Mount type: $25
Bolt Mount type: $35
We specialize in volume (e.g. 25+ panels) discounts. Tell us the quantities of each panel type you are looking for and we can give you an estimate.
All panels are green. Special common colors are available for an additional fee.
Available at our farm, shipped to yours, or with advance notice, delivered to a show we are attending (space limited: first come, first served).
No added sales tax if complete, sign and
return the farming tax
Back to: Barn Equipment
Back to: Allegheny Alpacas Home Page
For more, contact Jack & Jill Reinhart at: